Terms & Conditions
Please note that colors, shades and textures might appear different in photos than in real life. Our artwork is professionally photographed and we try to show our artwork as true to the originals as possible, but depending on what contrast, color settings and brightness you may have on your screen the photographs can vary from the original painting. If you wish to see more photos of a particular painting or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you in any way that we can.
We reserve us the right to change the contents of terms and conditions, any pricing of the artworks and any typos that might occur on this website.
All Original Artworks
All artworks are unique and made to order, hand crafted by Leah-Dior. The main Materials used are wood and mirror.
Hanging of Artworks
You are responsible for ensuring your artwork is correctly hung and the correct hardware is used for your specific wall requirements. We are not liable for any damages caused by artwork hung incorrectly.
For commissioned artworks a secure payment link will be sent, payment can be made via Paypal, credit or debit card.
Any commissioned artworks will require a 50% deposit on the time of booking and full payment must be made before Leah-Dior commences work.
The artist will not commence work on any artworks until full payment has been received.
Shipping & Delivery
We offer free delivery worldwide, to your home or office address for all art pieces.
All artworks are carefully packaged securely and you will also receive a tracking number.
Returns & Refunds
As all artworks are made to order we do not accept refunds.
All deposits on commissioned and bespoke artworks are non-refundable.
On the rare occasion any artworks arrive damaged, please get in contact as soon as possible with details, photos and any additional information. we will endeavour to resolve the situation as soon as possible, Leah-Dior will create you a replacement piece as a matter of priority. (NOTE: this has never happened)
All orders placed are final.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Leah-Dior’s prior written consent.
All content on this site is copyrighted and reproduction of any way is forbidden.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, we will be happy to assist you.